Privacy & Cookies
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting ('first party cookies') or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing ('third party cookies').
Cookies & TCiTrader
- Logging in and remembering registered users so we can update our website using a 'Session Cookie'*, this cookie is called 'CAKEPHP'
- Audience analysis using Google Analytics / other third party web statistics software
- Displaying advertisements using Google's Adsense network
- Enhancing performance and security of the website using CloudFlare.com*
* Essential for website operation
First Party? Third Party?
First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that website.
Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. For example, the website might use a third party analytics company who will set their own cookie to perform this service. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from, for example YouTube or Flickr, and these sites may set their own cookies.
More significantly, a website might use a third party advertising network to deliver targeted advertising on their website. These may also have the capability to track your browsing across different sites.
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as Flickr and YouTube. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on our website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. TCiTrader does not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites (although if you choose to stop using cookies we will attempt to delete the ones we know about). You should check the relevant third party website for more information.